DesigningImpression's post!) and want to know more about it, here's a Storque article that explains its purpose. (It also comes in handy for setting large-scale sales in your shop! BONUS!)For those of you who aren't yet familiar with etsyonsale (I wasn't until I read
If you're ready to try the tagging app, head over to etsyonsale, and follow these steps:
1) Click the red "Sellers" link in the top right corner of the screen
2) Sign in with your Google account
4) You will be taken to a page that tells you an app would like to connect to your account -- read through what's on that page and then click the "Allow Access" button if you want to proceed
5) Click your shop banner to begin
6) Click the "Tagging Tool" link
7) Choose "Add, "
8) Decide if you want to replace the last tag or skip the item if you've used all of your tags, click the appropriate button for your choice
9) Choose "All Listings" (or just certain sections of your shop) from the drop-down menu
10) Enter EEWIL as the tag you wish to apply
11) Click "Apply"
If you left the checkbox from Step 3 checked, you'll received an email from etsyonsale when the app is all finished tagging your items. Speed of tagging depends on your internet connection -- it took about five minutes for it to tag all 120+ items in my shop.
Now, on to SEARCHING:
2) Search for the EEWIL tag using Etsy's in-site search feature. Choose "All Items" from the drop-down menu, enter EEWIL, and click "Search"
Hope this helps! Please feel free to comment here if you've got questions or more info to add!